Sunday, April 7, 2013

Healing Testiomonial: I Saw Myself Lying With 4 Energy Presences Around Me.


Meline

Below is an energy healing testimonial from Méline LaFont from Pleiade Dolphin.  I was fortunate enough to do an energy healing on Méline.  Méline is a beautiful spiritual soul and I am so lucky and fortunate to know her.  Méline has helped me open up visually more when I perform healings.
This allows me to better clearly see the chakras during my healings to cleanse and energize them better.  She has also helped me energetically in my dream state.  And it appears from the testimonial that I was able to help her as well.
We all have stuff that needs to be released as we cannot take this with us into the higher dimensions.  Energy healings help a great deal to transmute the diseased and stuck energy that we may have in our etheric and physical bodies.  Energy healings also help remove unwanted attachments and help with karma clearing.  In any event, I am honored to post this beautiful testimonial from Méline.

“My healing with Andy was absolutely wonderful and very much felt from the first second till the very last one. After shielding myself and calling my guides and Twin Flame to be present with me during this healing, I was opening myself for the incoming energies, having entire faith in Andy and his energies.
I know Andy from a reading session that I did for him before he started to practice his free healing services, so I knew what I could expect from him and trust him completely.  Let me say that this man is a true Love bomb & energy and that I am proud to call him my true friend.  I Love him!
As soon as the healing started, I felt energies pouring in through my feet and suddenly both of my legs and feet were feeling very warm and numb.  Then, the energies came in through my crown chakra giving me a feeling like a sort of pressure on my entire head, where it felt as if someone was holding the back of my head with both hands.
As the energies were floating through me, all the other chakras started to feel warm and alive, energy was spinning in these energetic places.  My hand chakras were burning and they had the desire to explode and release light energies, as well as my sacrum chakra and heart chakra.
I truly felt light and warm energies floating through my entire body making my whole physical temple warm and comfortable.  I felt some energy working on my sacral chakra and on the left of it, knowing that indeed there was something to “fix” or to be released.
I did not tell this to Andy, because they are merely “woman” problems and not to be openly told to men.  But he sensed it and started to remove some diseased and old energies.
I got some flashes and images during the healing and the most fun experience I have felt during this healing, is to see myself travel through a worm whole and gate, just as I do regularly in mediation or during conscious shifts.  I experienced this again during the healing.  I asked my team to let me “see” who was there with Andy and me, working on me and suddenly I saw myself lying with 4 energy Presences around me.  I saw Andy sitting next to me, in the middle of my body, with white hands concentrating on my lower chakras.
I saw someone holding my head with both of his hands but could not see his face, so I asked to see his face and there I saw Archangel Raphael sending his energies through my crown chakra.  There was someone at my feet, just standing there and looking, which was Archangel Michael for protection and then on the opposite of Andy was my beloved Saint Germain, spreading his energies all around me and constantly looking at me and monitoring everything.
I was feeling completely ZEN after this healing and when I and Andy talked after it, we told each other that we both could see the violet Light of Saint Germain constantly in the room with Light flashes.  It is amazing to hear what he saw and felt and that this all was so right on!
Even though I meditate every day and clean my chakras and Self on a daily base, he still could find a little of muddy energies and cords attached to me.  So this made me realize how much we need to continue on shielding, cleansing of our aura and chakras, and keep on meditating!  It is so easy and rapidly done to attach or create new cords in yourself, it is the detachment of these cords that are demanding the most time, focus and efforts.
The next day Andy told me that he performed a second healing on me (not planned), because after the healing he suddenly could see my entire inside; chakras and organs.  So he removed some things and saw me very clean and shining again.  The spectacular part is that the next day, I woke up and saw an image of myself coming out of a shell as a pure white light body, like in the movie Cocoon.
This was just after my night sleep and because Andy and I have 9 hours of difference in time, he just ended his meditation and second healing when I woke up.  So I felt and saw this at the same time that he envisioned me as a bright white Light.  We told each other this the next day after this second healing.
I AM so thankful for his healing and services, because what he does is truly from the heart and wonderful!  I thank you Andy for all that you do and mostly for being YOU!  With Love, Méline.”
If you would like to schedule a healing session with me, don’t be shy and click HERE.
To read more testimonials, click HERE.
Andrew
PS.  If you like this posting, click on the “Sign Me Up” button on the right side of the website and you will get an e-mail when I have a new post.  And click on the “Like”button on the right o like my Facebook Page.
Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this notice and the link below is included.

No comments:

Post a Comment