Saturday, September 21, 2013

I am with you – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn September 21, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
My child, the energies of the equinox will be very strong. You may feel them already. Accept them and let go all that doesn’t serve you anymore. This will help you to integrate the energies so that they can work in you. Rest much and drink lots of clear clean water. I can’t stress that often enough. Ground yourself, go out into nature if it is possible for you and look for a nice quiet place where you will be safe for that what will happen in yourself. Meditate and connect with me, my child. I am with you, as your Divine Father, all Angels and Archangels, the Ascended Masters and your spiritual guides are with you. You are never alone and especially now countless helpers stand ready for you to assist you at your calling them. I envelop you in my infinite deep love for you. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment