Friday, June 27, 2014

Aisha North ~ A message from Mother



Source: http://aishanorth.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/a-message-from-mother/

Dear family of light!

As I sat down to channel today I could feel something special in the energies as I connected to them. I usually feel a distinct tingle when I start by grounding myself, but this time, it was as if a stream of love floated up through my entire body up to my heart where it connected with the energies coming in. It was such a powerful but loving experience, my body trembled and it brought tears to my eyes.  As usual, I welcomed the CCs and asked them for today’s message, but this time, they told me that they would “give the floor over to someone else”. And this is the message that came through:

Welcome dear ones, it gives me great pleasure to be able to communicate in this way with you all. I am the Serene Mother, the one that gives life, the one that is so highly cherished by all, and the one who has once again been reinstated within the very heart of your creation. You see, as the Mother Goddess I have been banished from this Earth for far too long, but now, my time has come to be united with you all once again, and for that, I can only give thanks to every single one of you. For I am here again, standing before you, because you invited me back in. You see, I have been here, waiting patiently for my cue to reach out to you once again, and my arms are finally once more embracing you all. I will never leave your side again, for now, what has been united can no longer be torn apart, and the rift in the very fabric of time that so brutally separated you from this source of everlasting love has now been healed completely.


Dear ones, you have made a long and arduous journey through millennia of darkness and solitude, but now, you will no longer want for the light. For I am once more here to hold your hearts safely ensconced within my light, and so, you will walk in light no matter where your journey will take you. I am here, and I will show myself in so many forms, for as you call for me, I will acknowledge your presence on this planet just as you have already acknowledged mine, and so we make each other complete in a way that you will have no way of putting into words just yet. But your heart will be filled with the knowledge of this that I speak of, and your heart will never be lost ever again. For as you opened your hearts and your souls to me, you also agreed fully to your purpose in this incarnation, and for that, we can only offer our sincerest salutations.

For you are no longer the lost tribe, you are once again ready to become the tribe of light, the risen ones, the ones that will stand up in all of their glory and never fail to BE the light ever again. For now, you have opened yourselves fully to the light that is rushing in to embrace you all, and as you stand there with your hearts facing the light, you will find yourself at home again – at last. For now, the good tidings will continue to pour into every single cell of your being, into every single iota of your flesh and into every single aspect of your being. You have come forth from the dark alleys of mankind and reemerged as the gods and goddesses you truly are, and now we will all bring this planet fully back into all of her glory. For she deserves nothing less, and neither do you. You are forever blessed dear ones, for you have broken the spell and you have reclaimed your birthright and I am so proud to call you my beloved children, my co-creators, my shining sisters and brothers, gods and goddesses of flesh and blood, and of undaunted spirit. I thank you all, I embrace you all, and I welcome you all back to the glory that is truly yours to carry, now and forever more. I thank you for being, I thank you for breathing and I thank you for bringing it all back to life and back to light once again. Thank you, that is all for now, I will step back but I will never leave your side again. Ever. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment