Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ The Miracle of the Universe

I am so moved by all the compliments on the banner I created. There is a great teaching here. We don’t have to do it all by our self. When we are inspired and filled with love, the universe brings us everything we need. I didn’t paint the image. My heart was open and the universe brought it to me. This is a miracle! We don’t have to create something by our self. Open your heart and the universe will create it for you.

There is nothing new under the sun. The universe offers us many gifts. We don’t have to do it all by our self. We only need to have an open heart and everything we need will come to us. When our heart is closed from worry and lack of confidence, our eye cannot see what we are looking for. When our heart is open, we realize that everything we need is right in front of us. This is not a miracle of our own ability. It is the miracle of love when we allow it to flow in our life. Human beings are so consumed with the pressure of our own ego that we fail to see that the universe is already providing what we need. Our ego wants to say I did it. But the truth is that the universe does everything. Open your heart and realize the great truth that the universe always supports you. It is only your limited mind that thinks I can’t and fails to see the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment