Sunday, April 12, 2015

Méline Portia Lafont ~ As Clarity comes in on all perspectives




The Lunar Eclipse Portal and Blood Moon has been intense so far. A real emotional roller coaster filled with happy, beautiful things as well as with sorrow. It started out for me personally, with some serious and profound tangible shifts in my physical vessel and all my energy fields being upgraded as to their speed of spinning. Which instigated a vibrational expansion in those areas. I wrote this brief explanation and personal sharing to my good friend and soul Brother Bill Ballard a few days ago:

“so much body changes and energy fields are spinning at a much faster pace. I love this shift! the only thing is that I AM SOOOO exhausted over nothing! But body is coping well, emotional body is being triggered for sure and old decisions which have been made previously are being affirmed and clear as to why they were made. There is no way of being in that old place anymore; it is just not possible as your body reacts to this very clearly. I love how I am starting to feel every cell of my body spinning and vibrating at times. Kind of a buzzing experience and having goosebumps all over. The ascension chakra is very open and pulsating big time. On we go!!!!”


And that is the thing which has become clear to me in the last days going up to a week: that for every personal reality and collective reality, things are becoming clear to each and everyone of us! Hence clarity is in the mix! On a personal level you are being showed in a very stern and clear way what does not work for you anymore, what still does and where you will have to draw the line as to how far you wish to go into some area and reality. Your bodies are responding intensively to the energies that are entering and leaving your plane, as well as to the energies of others. The past decisions which you may have made a while ago are being affirmed that indeed you made the necessary ones and if you still are inclined to not perceive this nor see that certain energies and thoughts are not serving you anymore and are part of the old world of being, it is being shown to you firmly and this as in RIGHT NOW. It even has become more than a sign in this case but something you may have to experience in all fibers of your being.

You may feel very grumpy lately, unable to cope with others' energy, tired, fed up with things and especially short tempered. There is not much needed to leave you triggered, affected and touched. This is because you are releasing much of the old and the emotional body is being triggered at this time, especially since the Lunar Eclipse. It all boils down to unleashing old settled emotions which are leaving the bodily fields to enable a full expansion of the Higher Heart magnetic field that you can merge with and can settle within your emotional body. On the other hand because of this clarity that is being shown and therefore experienced by you, you will reset your values instantly to likely set up new ones so as to feel comfortable again, as this is what we tend to do to again feel familiar in a new comfort zone. In the end, we will be left with no set of values but only with the instant knowing of all ~ which is our Higher expansion and Higher expression of Being.

On the same note, we are seeing it also happening for the collective consciousness. When you look around it becomes clear as well. The clarity is showing us that the stability of this foundation we call society is not working anymore nor is it able to be implemented in our lives as a collective group. It is clear to all of us ~ even the ones who are still asleep ~ that this is not working anymore for human beings and that the foundation of its energy is unable to sustain itself as it used to. That is why you see so many being grumpy and having mood swings: all that was so comfortable to them is slipping away through their fingers and the instinct is to fight this and to hold on to it. There will be a critical point reached within no time where even this will not be possible anymore ~ to fight a fight that is not even real. There is nothing to fight against in the first place for you are just fighting yourself.

Change is underway indeed and it is happening now. Fighting for this and moving all your power into this form of society ~ thought forms ~ is just something we cannot do anymore. It is tiring and it is not working at all. Clarity comes in and all are feeling it, now it is to find the way ~ and that is different for each unique being ~ to go on from this point of clarity and to navigate yourself through this all. We know this, but how to move from here and bring the change in this all personally and collectively?

Clarity says: BE the change from within as there is no place else to BE than within your own heart.

Everywhere you look and cross paths you can see within yourself as within others that the same is happening: things are clear and being felt. Yet not all might surrender to this knowing nor show it to others but I can assure you that all are feeling it. There is therefore a long period underway that will be all about going inward in your own Temple of Being. The collective needs this and so do we, so we are being helped with this passage that may already have started as we speak. It will be about surrendering to the Self and trusting all that you are. Now is the part of the embodying and ability to Self Love coming in handy as without it there is no way you can trust nor surrender to your SELF. We and the Masters of the Light have not been repeating the same thing all over and over again (Self Love) for teasing or pleasure, as we always have felt compelled to stress this fact as strong as possible for the times to come. And now this time has been marked. You are underway in this notion.

So get used to and be comfortable in that state of knowing and being ~ with an inward focus ~ while sharing this moment with others who are doing the same and who are another part of you. You do a great deal for the Earth and the Collective that way as you feed the SELF which is the I AM and the I AM is the Oneness of ALL. It is thus all of us as the I AM is the I AM of ALL and not just One soul. There are many misperceptions of feeding your I AM or SELF to be only feeding you in an ego way. This is not the case as the I AM is the SELF of ALL. So you feed the SELF of ALL being ALL in Oneness.

All in all my personal sharing in this story of this Lunar Eclipse energy is that I AM experiencing extraordinary connections and Light body activations. I AM aware of so much more as a sort of melting with Multidimensional realities. Simultaneously as I am burning the bridges behind me and going on in the world I embark upon, old contracts are ending once more and new ones come in. On April 8, 2015 I had to say goodbye to my precious companion “Laika”. She was a Golden Retriever of almost 11 years old. This was very unexpected which made the impact even bigger on an emotional level. Because I have contact with her soul, it makes it easier for me to know what is going on and what has happened. It was a very special experience, which makes it so emotional for me. I've been crying non-stop, giving way to a paralyzed feeling of being numb for a bit. Even though I know she lives on and is not gone, the experience of a physical death transition has never been beautiful to me. I have seen and guided many and every time I see the body fighting and falling out which I personally experience as a harsh and ugly thing. I am aware this is my personal issue and something living inside me from past experiences. Again the emotional body is being experienced and worked through intensely. My children now know about reincarnation because of this transition as during such events, the soul is really open and innocent to receive. You can read that short story here.

Honor and appreciate ALL life, all consciousness, as ALL is such a unique and exceptional form of life. All life is an expression of the Divine I AM, and so are you! I invite you to enjoy life more and refrain from uttering harsh words and passing on judgment on all your companions, although this is so easily done to each other. Remember that what you think about and do to another, you ultimately think about and do to yourself.

I Love You
Méline Portia <3

A new Tool is available to assist you in the current energies: DEcoding and the DEactivation of the Human Mind.  A very special and powerful Audio Tool created by Méline and the Elohim.  Visit my Website and Webshop or Check out HERE.


Find Méline on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AwakenSpiritFromWithin

Copyright © Méline Lafont 2012 – 2015, permission is given to share freely in its entirety and unaltered http://melinelafont.com and http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I surely see the clarity that can trough now, thanks for the clear confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Meline. This post I very much needed. When you used the word 'grumpy' I smiled. Wow, am I grumpy these days, while at the same time there is an inner peacefulness that emerges through it all that this grumpiness is a good sign that I am opening more to the feelings of others and that I need to slow down to really hear and really see what is happening. And thanks, too, for mentioning about the body buzzing. I can relate! Love to you, B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Dear ONE. THANK You for your clarity, your humanness, your divineness and bridging it all with such sweet service to All ONE.

    ReplyDelete