Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Linda Robinson ~ AA Zadkiel ~ YOUR ENERGETIC PATTERN OF LIGHT

Image



MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL ~ FEBRUARY 2017

TRANSMITTED THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON

YOUR ENERGETIC PATTERN OF LIGHT


Greetings Beloved Ones,

WE ARE Archangel Zadkiel and Archeia Holy Amethyst, and we greet you with Love and Light. Today, we wish to discuss your energetic pattern of Light.

You are a magnificent Being of Light.

When you burst forth from the Creator, you contained all of the attributes of the Rays of Light. You were imbued with all of the qualities needed to manifest your missions across the aeons. In each lifetime, you drew from your storehouse of attributes the qualities that were needed for that particular incarnation. Each time you worked with one of these qualities, it became stronger and brighter. This became part of your scroll of life in the akashic records.

As you prepared for each successive incarnation, you and your team of spiritual advisors in the Higher Realms reviewed what had been accomplished in the previous incarnation and what you wanted to work on in the upcoming one.

In some cases, it was a balancing and strengthening of particular attributes. If you had not accomplished what you desired in your last incarnation, you were given an opportunity to work on that quality in a future lifetime. Thus, your energetic pattern of Light developed over time.

As you reviewed each completed incarnation, you were able to see your energetic pattern of Light from a higher perspective. You could see that each time you strengthened a quality or successfully worked through a challenge, that part of your pattern of Light became brighter.

You began to see that these qualities and experiences formed what could be called an energetic pattern or matrix of Light. This was and continues to be your personal vibrational pattern of Light. It is the vibrational pattern by which you are known across the dimensions. When it is viewed from afar, it may appear to be a single vibration. However, upon closer inspection, it resembles a matrix or pattern of Light.

This is not a static vibrational pattern. Rather, it fluctuates and changes according to your experiences and your responses to them. It could be pictured as a floating and vibrating matrix or pattern. An earthly comparison would be a filmy piece of fabric fluttering gently in a breeze. Just as the fabric is composed of different threads to form the overall appearance, your vibrational pattern of Light is much the same. Each strand of Light in your pattern represents the qualities and experiences and your reaction to them.

All of your beliefs and emotions affect your pattern of Light. When you change one of your beliefs or attitudes, a slight ripple goes throughout your pattern of Light, and a new, refined pattern is formed. Each time you express unconditional Love, your energetic pattern becomes brighter and more attuned to a higher vibration.

These changes can occur gradually, or they may change literally overnight. One day, you may be attracted to certain television programs, items or situations. The next day, they hold no fascination or attraction for you. It could be compared to taking off one set of clothes and putting on another set that you are more attracted to. You have changed a belief, an attitude or an emotion, and this has changed your energetic pattern.

If you find yourself experiencing one of these shifts, you may wish to pause and reflect on what has occurred. You may find that you have gained a higher understanding and a wider expression of Love for all. You may find that you have refined what is really important to you.

As you go through this review, you may want to give thanks for the higher understanding you have gained. Each experience has contributed to your pattern of Light. It has allowed you to decide what qualities you wish to carry forward and what situations support your new, refined pattern of Light. The expressing of Love allows you to transmute and transform any less than positive aspects of a previous situation. You may wish to surround the situation with the Violet Flame as part of the transmutation process. When you give thanks for what you have learned, the transmuting process allows the energy to be transformed into higher Light.

A periodic review of what is important to you can assist in this process. Begin your review from a point of Love. This can be done by focusing on your heart center and your Divine Spark of Light. As you continue to focus on your heart center and your Divine Spark, your entire Being will be surrounded with an aura of Love, and your vibration will rise to a higher level. Each time you repeat this process, your Divine Spark of Light becomes stronger and brighter, and you can more easily tap into the higher vibrational levels. This leads to a higher understanding and perspective. Your vibrational pattern of Light becomes more and more refined, and you continue to rise gently to higher and higher dimensions.

Beloveds, we are happy that you are increasing and refining your vibrational pattern of Light to higher levels. You are a shining Light across the multidimensions.

WE ARE Archangel Zadkiel and Archeia Holy Amethyst
…and we surround you with Love.
And so it is.                     

All rights reserved Linda M. Robinson, www.PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com.
Posting on websites is permitted as long as the information is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit of authorship, including my name and website, is given.  Linda M. Robinson, www.PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com.
This information may be published in journals, magazines or public print only with written permission.  Email:  Linda@PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com

********

Note from Linda 

Dearest Friends,

I would like to share my personal thoughts about the message this month.

I had always wondered how preferences and desires could change literally overnight, so I was thrilled when Archangel Zadkiel and Archeia Holy Amethyst brought me this explanation.

One of my most memorable instances of an overnight change occurred early in my spiritual journey. At that time, I loved watching soap operas. I would record them each day and watch them when I came home after work. I didn’t want to miss a single episode!

Then, I had a deep spiritual experience that changed everything. On a weekend trip, I was listening to one of my favorite New Age musical selections, and suddenly I saw myself in some type of spiritual initiation. I saw myself in a chapel with simple wooden pews and left and right aisles. I was wearing a long, white dress. The only other person in the chapel was a very high Ascended Master, who was presiding at the altar. I saw myself gliding down the left aisle to the altar. When I reached the altar, I took some sort of vows, and the spiritual figure / Ascended Master placed his hands on my head. I felt transformed.

This vision was profound, and the feeling stayed with me. When I returned from my weekend trip, I found that I had no desire to watch soap operas any longer! It was a permanent change. I was amazed at how profound this change was, and I wondered how it could have happened so fast. There was no conscious decision involved. It just happened.

Now, with this explanation by Zadkiel and Holy Amethyst, I understand that when the energetic pattern or matrix changes, preferences for activities can also change, literally overnight. My energetic pattern of Light was rearranged, and it no longer included my previous desire for watching soap operas.

I can now look back and see how this has occurred in other situations. It has given me a higher understanding of the importance of monitoring my thoughts, feelings and activities as they relate to my energetic matrix of Light.

I hope this explanation and understanding will help you to apply this concept to situations that you may have experienced.

Much love and many blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment