Monday, January 16, 2017

Natalie Glasson ~ The Purpose and Service of Creation by Goddess Grace


Channeled through Natalie Glasson – 13th January 2017 – Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa

Blessings of divine grace I bring to you now from the heart of the Divine Feminine on the inner planes. I am Goddess Grace from the Cosmic Level of the Creator’s Universe. It is my purpose to receive the pure updated and expansive vibration of grace from the Creator distributing the energy to all aspects of the Creator especially the Divine Feminine expressions within all. I receive pure grace and intertwine it with the divine will of the Creator sharing my creation with all. Each synthesis of grace and the divine will of the Creator for each present moment occurs within my energy being, my soul. A creation of energy, consciousness, intention and even conception of new expansive Creator vibrations takes place within me; it is akin to an explosion of light, consciousness and knowingness. It is my purpose to gift the creation of the Creator which forms within me to whomever or whe rever I feel guided. My role in the universe of the Creator is a sacred blessing for me as I experience a constant connection with the Creator, continuously downloading exquisite light frequencies of the Creator of grace and the divine will into my being. I experience great explosions of blissful and inspirational light manifesting within me while being guided to give birth to these energies in order to further manifest the Creator in areas upon the Earth and the inner planes.


As a Goddess being, which means that I emanate, express and continuously magnify the Divine Feminine vibrations of the Creator on the Earth and the inner planes, I have numerous roles. Each role is not compulsory; however, each role allows me to grow, develop and experience or explore my true union with the Creator. My role of intertwining grace and the divine will of the Creator is the experience which brings me the greatest of happiness and fulfilment on a soul and soul group level.

Receiving Your Role/Purpose from the Creator

There are numerous roles, actions and experiences available for you to accept, to experience and embody. Great volumes of energy, light frequency and consciousness flows forth from the Creator always. If you wish to be of service, if you wish to accept a role in the universe of the Creator which allows you to be of service to all, then there is simply a need for you to be in tune and harmony with your soul, requesting to receive the energy and understanding that will support and inspire you to be of service. The Universe of the Creator is in constant momentum, continuously altering, shifting and expanding. There is always a role available to be received and experienced. It is not that this role is the purpose of your life upon the Earth, in truth, there are so many parts, roles and responsibilities for you to embody which will allow you to be of service and feel fulfilled. Some roles will remain with you for many years as you embody, experience and express them fully, while others will come and go even before you have contemplated what has occurred. The Universe of the Creator is a space of divine opportunity to experience, embody and express the Creator. Some people label this their purpose, it is important to remember that the divine flow and a sense of fluidity is present in all aspects of the Creator, therefore your purpose/role upon the Earth and the inner planes is constantly changing and shifting, it is never rigid and constant, it is always developing and evolving. Numerous roles /purposes are constantly available for you to accept and receive when you are existing in harmony with your soul with an open heart and mind ready to receive.

Attuning to Be of Service

‘Beloved Goddess Grace, please enthuse my being with your energy, love, support and consciousness. Let me experience your creation and expression of the synthesised Creator energies of grace and the divine will. May these vibrations bring peace to my entire being allowing and supporting me in existing in pure and absolute harmony with my soul. Goddess Grace, please assist me in opening my heart chakra and conscious mind to align with the energy of the Creator and all the blessings being expressed for me and all to accept, embody and express. I know as I focus on existing in harmony with my soul that my soul will draw into my awareness the perfect roles, actions and ways for me to be of service guided and inspired by the Creator. I gratefully receive the energies, consciousness and inspiration of being of service and achieving a role or purpose for all. In doing so, I am as one w ith the divine flow of the Creator realising that there are numerous ways for me to be of service for my own ascension and the spiritual evolution of all. I know that each role I accept, embody and express will support me in accessing the natural vibrations of fulfilment, happiness and joy which reside within my being and soul always. Every step I take now supports me in being in harmony with the Creator, my inner vibrations of fulfilment and the truth of the Creator which resides within me. Thank you.’

It is important to realise that your divine purpose/role is to be open to receive, embody and express the vibrations that the Creator brings forth to you in any moment of your day or life.

Focus Upon Creation In This Time of Your Ascension

Focusing upon creation is an essential part of your current period of ascension. It is important to focus upon the energy which can be created within your being by your unison with the Creator. As you focus upon the energy which is created within you, you allow yourself to recognise the active presence and power of the Creator which can be born within you to assist your reality and ascension upon the Earth. The Creator is inviting you to look within your being to not only recognise the energies, consciousness and light already present, more importantly, to recognise that you can activate and receive energies to create new expansive and powerful vibrations to serve you. This is a powerful realisation and experience. Often upon your quest to experience the Creator within, you wish to recognise what is already present. I, Goddess Grace, am being guided to share with you that there is a n eed to recognise what is being created within you and how energies anchored or activated synthesis within you to create explosions of light, power and knowingness.

You can ask for all which is needed and required to be experienced in your physical and spiritual reality to be born as light vibrations synthesising within your being, creating explosions of light (creation) for you to express and breath into all that you are on the Earth.
Alternatively, you can focus upon what you wish to experience such as an energy, situation, awakening or healing. With your focus on what you wish to create invite the appropriate energy, light and consciousness to download into your being or activate from within. Let these energies synthesise merging as one until they form an energy which will be like a beacon of light or a new inspirational sensation within you. Then let this light or sensation be expressed as you focus upon each breath you exhale until you feel the energy has connected with your entire being and reality.

Every moment of your day you are creating energy within you. New light vibrations are merging with your soul even when you are not aware; you are a being of constant creation. Your thoughts, memories and emotions of the past are merging with how you feel in this moment to create a source or explosion of creation which you then embody without realising. This means that sometimes when you are unaware, you are creating energies that do not serve you. There is no need to be concerned about this. The more you can allow yourself to focus upon the energy, emotions and thoughts that are constantly emerging or being created within you due to your continuous process of synthesis, the more you will align to constantly create fulfilment for yourself and others. Your observation of the energy created within you consciously or unconsciously is the key at this time of ascension. It is time to recogn ise and embody the understanding that you are a being of creation, your purpose and role is to create the divine Creator in numerous beautiful and exquisite forms to fulfil yourself and others on a soul level.

Consciously Practice the Process of Creation

I, Goddess Grace, encourage you to call upon two vibrations of light and consciousness from the Creator to be downloaded and activated within your being.
Allow yourself to recognise or label these two qualities you are experiencing, such as love, peace, harmony, strength, forgiveness or bliss.
Consciously allow these two qualities of light and consciousness to merge within your heart chakra and observe the energy, knowingness or feeling created.
With every breath you exhale, allow the energy which has been created to expand connecting with your entire being and reality.
Notice how this serves you and others.

Co-Creating with Grace and the Divine Will

Please call upon my presence to be with you, Goddess Grace. Invite me to channel my energies into your being. This will be the energy and consciousness created within my being specifically for you from the synthesis of grace and divine will.  Let the energy I share with you settle in your heart and expand into your being and reality. You may wish to anchor my energy into your root chakra to support the transformation of your root chakra, your primary energies; consciousness, beliefs and experiences. The energy of grace and the divine will of the Creator will tremendously support you in your ascension process now.
With eternal love, grace and the divine will of the Creator,
Goddess Grace (Goddess of Grace)

No comments:

Post a Comment